FSP is a financial education and legal assistance benefit plan that provides members with quality representation at cost-effective pricing.
Legal Club attorneys may assist members with any legal matters they may encounter. Here are a few examples of the FSP Legal Plan Benefits:
- Initial Phone Conference or face-to-face with attorney for each new matter.
Review of legal documents
- Free Will
- Assistance with government programs, such as Welfare or INS
- Attorney assistance in representing member in small claims court
- Attorney will draft letter on member’s behalf (when appropriate)
- Attorney will make phone call on member’s behalf (when appropriate)
- Traffic Ticket Defense
- Name Change
- Simple Divorce
- Real Estate Closings